My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

RARGH!

I am the GOD! I AM THE GOD!

I have managed to get all my shit together for Monday AND Tuesday! Look at me!!!!!!!!!
I am now quite excited at the thought of a full day (9-9) of teaching tomorrow! In two different places... with three sets of students...

I am tired and still in a lot of back and neck pain :( but I am al printed off and ready!

Now I just have to organise Csz! It's been 3 months since I played over here, and I feel a bit rusty. I just hope we get an audience, seeing as we're in a new venue and all that. The people who own it though are extremely easy going so we can pretty much just get in when we want, so that's a bonus. Am still patiently waiting for the day a venue in Manchester snaps us up though.

Talking of manchester the workshop went really well, lots of fun. At least 5 of them I'd snap up right now, I hope they get to the end and want to get involved with CSz. I may beg.

Right am off to REST before the shizzle hits the fazzle (?)

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home