My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ahhh Achievement...
In the last two days I've put together packs for places that I've been dreading doing. My mind was having trouble clikcing into gear. My new plan for getting my brain in the right place: have a bath! Seriosuly! It's been working a treat. The only downside (apart from my hair dye disapearing and my roots coming through big time) is that now my brain's buzzing!
Got a long day tomorrow, meeting up with Ste, heading into town to poster and publicise the next CSz match, going to Manchester for a meeting, hanging around Manchester, another meeting at Salford.

WHY DOES BINX ALWAYS MEOW WHEN SHE GETS ON MY BED?
Stupid cat.. has she forgotten where she is or something? Odd.

So I'm not really in a sleeping mood, but neither am I ready to start on my Self Assmessment (only a week to go before that has to be in!) or the other two packages taht I need to put together. Blah. Finished one scarf tonight too and made a significant start on another....

I think I shall relax, watch TV and go to bed.

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home