My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

We got the venue… it was more a case of just asking. Mike sorted it out really, and it was one of those things that I should have pursued myself (having had the idea myself a while ago, and also it being suggested to me a few times since, I just thought I knew better). Our next match now is Sunday the 2nd October! Am looking forward to it, just hope we get an audience! May see if the local papers (who STILL haven’t run the LA story yet) will do a ticket winning comp or something.
Had a few meetings today for CSz workshops, ended up in my old high school! A tad scary, but also just really cool. Always feel tiny again when I meet people who knew me when I was younger, it’s strange. First comment ‘what happened to all that long blonde hair?’ … my response ‘oh, that went as soon as I left school pretty much’. Should have thought of something a little more witty like ‘a gypsy stole it’ or something… I dunno… or maybe ‘I was cast in the new film version of Little Women and took the part to heart.’
But we got a confirmed workshop out of it! (mates rates though ;) ) was exciting, and I’m looking forward to that workshop. I am getting so busy I need to pull my head out of my bum and get working. Have slacked off since I got back, just mostly going through the motions, but I have some workshops and a project for Salford to plan, also I have two classes at the same time as the project! Good money, little time!
I have so many DIFFERENT things going on right now it’s hard to multitask. I really need to start making more lists, I make lots of them already, I just need to separate it all a bit more I think.
I am writing this blog in word right now as AOL is being really shite. Don’t know if I’ll ever get online tonight! Which is a nightmare, as all of you will know me… I’m online whenever I’m at home usually!
I’ve been knitting again, nearly finished a lovely long scarf for my friend Myles, who lives in LA, so I can’t see when he’ll ever need it.
October is going to be ridiculously busy, but it may buy me my ticket to Houston in February for the CSz managers meeting, I’d really like to go, but it would HAVE to be cheap… we’ll see
Right, now, to bed.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home