My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Chris didn't get through to the final, but he certainly was no where near the worst in the evening! Yikes.
I really want to know what the criteria is to enter those things. You can speak? I dunno.
Didn't agree with the final choice, but that's the way it goes. Especially when by the last section the judges were drunk and mostly just chatting! Ignorant sods.
Anyhoo.
Glad I'm finally caught up with my blog. Can actually start writing about what's going on day to day again.
Well today I called teh Guardian and they DO want to run the story on us... (that' the Chorley Guardian btw). May try and go a bit wider with this story though. We'll see.
I just had a yohgurt that I don't think sat well with me, I'm going to go and have a lovely bath now.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home