My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, August 19, 2005

DALLAS WATER TASTES LIKE MOLD!

No joke! If you know me, you know I pretty much only drink water. Now... as the water tastes like mold, I can't drink it... so I've been drinking a whole load of mountain dew, therefore, my caffiene starved body is just freaking out with all the caffiene and I'm hardly sleeping. Anyhoo. Dallas is great, but very HOT! Met up with the Texan (Evan) and had some good times and great hugs... currently staying with Heather, and hanging out a lot with Jill (who also rocks)... not much to say really, but here are some pix!



Me with a GUN!! Look how impressed I am



Heather and I at a RODEO... with no cows.




Heather and I at the Water Gardens... no water... we provided our own



Heather and I at the Williams Square.. largest equestrian display or something... they had water but I was just water happy...

check out more pictures on Heather's photo thingy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/featherchickie/sets/774648/
Head off on the road trip to LA tomorrow night!! After playing in Dallas... will try to check in in LA!
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home