My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, August 08, 2005

OK.. just got the camera out to watch the tape.. it wasn't as bad as I thought to be hoenst.. with the second match... not great but not as bad.. anyway... second half continued.
Right to start the second half we played what WE call Collums pretty much... they call it Copycat. It went OK, nothing to write home about. someone got a groaner foul - the only foul of the entire evening (compare that to OUR matches!) We were winning going into the second hlaf... next we played Oscar Winning moment... soon realised in this scene why I don't play this game yet, I can't talk enough. It was OK, the other two stole it which was good cos I wasn't great. Although I got to do some yoga in it! lol. The blue team did an excellant scene called 'My Aunt'.. hilarious! I became a dead body during it... something I tend to do a lot too. Then we played foot in mouth to end - and it didn't go to well. Mostly cos I blanked (it was after midnight at this stage) and I just ripped off some stuff from our VCD, cheap, and shameful... ahh well... so in hindsight I kind of wished I'd have left the second match as I'd intended. All in all, I really enjoyed the evening though. Right I have spent enough time on this and you're proably all bored... have a great day.
BRON
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home