My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just a short post as I'm rather tired now.
I've spent a lot of the evening knitting and most of the day working! Been a bit mad and busy recently...
However, it is my late Grandad's birthday today, so I went to visit my Nana, which was fun. My Nana is a comedy god! And she gave me a load of wool, so BONUS!
ON the way there I passed by our old house, I lived there from birth to age 8 (we moved into the house I'm in now on my 8th birthday!).



in all it's newly modersnised glory...

The tree is still there, despite me being convinced it was gone, the tree belonged to my sister, knowing her I'm surprised she didn't dig it up and take it with her. It's weird to see the house I was so young in, I have very few memories of it. I do remember that wall though, and trying to sell stones with daisies on them to passers by for 1p! I think some old lady actually bought one! SUCKER! It was a STONE! With a Daisy on it! I WIN!
Anyway... I am going to sleep now
GOodnight
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home