My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

THe weekend was pretty fun, Chris's famiy are mad, and so am I, so it all worked out pretty well. Was nice to see where he grew up, and the CHEDDAR GORGE!>........... ARGH!
Actually, it freaked me out in all seriousness being there. I have a very vivid memory of being dragged into one of the caves by my dad, insisting that I'd enjoy it! I was surprised at how much I actually recognised, from it being etched in my memory... strange.
There were some lovely views though.



In the Cheddar Gorge... looking impressed...

Another thing I saw on the way back was the Severn Bridge! Now... some of you may have read earlier that I confused it with the Golden Gate bridge but I feel justified now!



The Severn and the Golden Gate... but which is which??

BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home