My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, September 26, 2005

I am currently sat in the Part Time Office at Salford passing a bit of time.
This computer I swear must be a 486 or something, but with Broadband... it wont even let me email! Grr.
Today was my first day back teaching here, and it was fun. Mostly cos the majority of my students were students I had last year... best bit was when I turned up with the key and they asked me if I was taking them this year, when I said 'yes', they all went 'YEAH!' hhehee... aww.

Played them some Round the Horne and did some 'getting back into it' excerises. Fun.

Am tired now.

Wish this computer wasn't so shite or I'd write more, it's at the wrong height too so my back is hurting...

Speak soon
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home