My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

>

Happy Christmas! Heard my second Xmas song yesterday. I'm ridiculously organised this year, compared to pretty much every other year. Or maybe I am usually, I just don't realise it. Just putting together this years CSzUK Xmas Card (see pic) and going to get them mailed off shortly. My face is a mess cos of the cold, and stupid amounts of crap food I've been eating. New years resolution: Eat less crap, or at least avoid shit. Whatever. Wrapping presents today as well. Oh and I should ACTUALLY get paid tomorrow! I've been working at the Uni for nearly 3 months now WITHOUT PAY (managed to keep afloat with my business acct, paying myself a lot more than usual from it... means that's a bit depleted, grr... and my tax credits). So hopefully I can afford to get my windscreen fixed on Friday. The crack is growing! Possibly even as I type.
Excitement among excitement! I found some MST3K fans in the UK!! YAY! I have been given series 7 on DVD. Only downside is that it's Mike, and not Joel... booo... but it really suprised me to see that I'd actually seen every single one of them! Strange! Fun to watch too. I am contemplating having a MST get togeher :D yay.
Back to the wrapping and the card making now...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home