My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Typing from my new home... :D
COmputer succesfully moved, thanks to Ben. I'm just lacking clothes and general bumpf, and of course Kitty and Binx. But to be honest I'm going to leave all that til Chris and I get a place of our own. Am running around like mad today getting ready for my project that starts on Monday, also the new start of Radio 2, and two party's tonight, and comedysportz tomorrow, plus still moving bits and bobs... phew!
SO I'm getting a bit stressed.
Also have to get a DVD done for tomorrow...
BLAH!
BRON
x

5 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2006 7:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chorley will be a darker, sadder place without you.

    I'm off for a cry!

    D.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 6:45 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Yes, but Manchester will be placed on the map with her moving there.

    What?

    It's already on the map?

    I fail...

     
  • At January 30, 2006 7:19 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    thanks Darren.
    I'll be back soon to do the June play anyway... then I'll pay my membership...

     
  • At January 30, 2006 9:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh! Okay thanks Bron.

    How embarrassing!

    I love watching the ComedySportz shows (that's how I found your blog) but didn't put my name because I know you've fallen out a bit with the theatre, plus they made me send out membership reminders recently and I didn't want you to think I was a spying for them or something.

    PS. I don't hate Chris... He's bigger than me!

     
  • At January 31, 2006 4:13 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    he certainly is...

    see what I did there... I saw Oliver Hardy and made a Laurel and Hardy quote.... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home