My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, January 23, 2006

So. Pretty much all I can do is BLOG and delete emails on this computer... I can't read any emails, I can't write any, I can't even SEE hotmail.com ridiculous!
Soooo, whenever I'm in work I'll probably end up just putting a long frustrated rant on here instead. At least I can now get online for research purposes I suppose, but email was really the biggee for me, I'm pretty lost without it!
I'm doing a LOT of feedback today, some of it a little bit useless as onlt half of the work has been handed in, most of it wasn't SUPPOSED to be handed in just yet anyway, but in general... well in general: RARGH!
My brain is fried. I'm secretly hoping a lot of them don't turn up so I can just rest my poor brain for a minute. I need to get planning the project that I'm doing with them asap... eek.
I think it will be devised to be honest, I was going to do scripted, but i just can't find a script that works, plus it means their pieces can be more their own.

Just had to jump up there and give some feedback - I always feel bad when it's not great feedback. But then again they all seem to take it in their stride, and a lot of them actually work on it, which makes it all the better :D
I am hungry.
Growl.
I may get a sandwich.
I'm going to try and pop along and see Ste (my ex) tonight who has managed to break his leg playing Badminton!! Aparantly his coach has never seen anyone manage that before, but ste is very accident prone, and if it's breakable he'll break it...
Growl.
Really could do with a sandwich.
We had curry last night as a treat to cheer up after all that's happened. All in all we had a rather pleasant night. Watched some DVD's, cuddled, chatted, I berated CHris for stealing some of my material (which I'll probably never do anyway so it's not really a problem). But he had a great gig Friday night, one of the best he's had aparantly, and you know why, cos he improvised! He is amazing. I'm biased, but I really think he has a great gift for 'banter' (as they say in the stand up trade), he is so quick and clever. I'm so pleased he's decided to just DO what works for him, so long people have tried to convince him ther's a right and wrong way to do stand up - but as far as I'm concerned there's the FUNNY way and that's it.
I think there's another student lurking outside so I'm going to go.
BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home