My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Had a weird dream last night where I found one of my exes (not the one you'd THINK) in bed with Chris! Then they started snogging! Made me wake up and feel all strange. Slept the last two nights in Chris's bed without him as he's been in Somerset - all a bit odd. I surprised him with some wild bedsheets when he got back though - that's not a euthamism.
Anyway - randomness:
Your Birthdate: April 26

You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home