My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, January 13, 2006

my blog really IS pants today... for some reason it's gone a bit screwy.

OHHHHHH I had a fun day today with my pal Phil.
Phil is one of my old Youth Theatre kids who is now nearly 20! Yeah... so how OLD does that make me... *sigh*.... anyway, he was back for a few days, and whevener he's back for a few days we usually film something. I got a decent camera from the Uni and we went out and filmed the FINAL FINAL part to a sketch that has been in production for about 3 years!! The best bit of what we filmed was that we visited loads of old haunts! We shot bits of it where we'd shot lots of other sketches... it was a bit weird trying to find all the exact spots.. but also very fun...
Below are some comparison pix :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home