My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006



Next lot of CSz workshops start at 2pm - 4pm on Sat January 21st. Space Bar, off Oxford Road, Manchester

There will be a fee this time for the 10 week course ..... but it's only £30 each for the whole 10 weeks. Payable on the first day.

Soooooo
Jan 21st - April 1st

Some quotes from people who did the workshops last time:


"My improvement in banter had almost led me to dating women. Almost."
Chris Tavner

"Chatting with audiences has got easier"
Louise Conran

"Stopped me spending my money on a Saturday"
Carys Kaiser

"More aware of being quikcer in day to day life"
Iain Woodrow

"Helped me improve my standup and general confidence"
Sean Moran

and many many more....

And dont forget at the end of the 10 weeks you then get the chance to take part in Improv shows... either ComedySportz or any other that I come up with in the mean time... but you will have the skillz.

Please email on brontone@aol.com
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home