My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Had a very pleasant day with the Katester and the London Hilton yesterday. We sat and reminised and Rachael told us both about her weird goings on in the last few weeks. Aparantly Rach's mum was very very ill a few weeks ago, and I only knew about it yesterday! I felt dreadful, I love Sue to bits and would have visited her... boo to Rach on not letting us know. I showed KT my new Nintendo DS thing that Chris got me for Xmas, and she came last in Mario Kart... Rach then had a go and managed to come first! lol.
Not really much else to write, it was all rather girly.
Some more CSz bookings coming through - which is good, was starting to get a bit worried about all that. The new Manchester workshops to start soon as well... all getting excited. Back to work at the Uni next week, which is great, but also a bit scary with the assesments and all that... should be OK though...
BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home