My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Off to Somerset soon, shoud have gone nearly an hour ago! Dad's fannying about doing something and nothing.
No rush really but I must admit I just want to get on the road, it's a fairly long way.
Probably wont be too internetable for a couple of days, after Somerset going back to Manc for a night then straight off to Newcastle the next day for a wedding (another friend of Chris's) the last one was much fun, butmostly cos of his friend Keith, this time it's Keith getting married so I wont be able to have a good time with him... erm, that came out wrong. At least, I wont be able to fork him again... erm... keep digging.
Lol.
Listening to The Two Ronnies, this house has gone a bit Two Ronnies mad in the last couple of days. Funny and Fun.
Wearing a new Christmas top :) Yay. Mostly got wool and tops this year. No joke! So much wool! But I'm really chuffed with it to be honest. Means I can make myself anything I want :D I'm going to dig out the tank top pattern again and make some snazzy ones with this new wool :D
Not desperately looking forward to an evening with a whole load of Chris's family, especially as I'll be the only newcomer (as far as I know), at least his brother will be there, and his fiance (his brothers, not Chris's) and I know them OK, so I wont be too scared. Be reet. Not worth getting stressed over. That's my new mantra for next year I think. I just have to watch that, cos sometimes that turns into not being arsed to do anything... I will sort out my new years resolutions when I get back - this year I intend to stick to them! I never really ever make any cos I usually don't care. But 2006 I want to be a year of change - yes CHANGE, me! Madness eh?
Right I'm going to go and poke my dad with a sharp stick to get him moving.
BRON
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home