My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, December 23, 2005

should be tidying my room right now but I feel rotten. I think I'm getting sick again! Just after I'd got rid of whatever it was i had! Annoying.
Listening to my Ross Noble DVD while typing and scooting around my room picking things up and putting them back down in another place. Really don't have any room for all my goddamn stuff!
Snotty :(
So, Christmas this weekend. It's really not hit me this year, I've just been so busy.
Had a quick scan for flats in manchester, the hardest thing really is going to be finding somewhere that'll let me take cats.
Grr.
Sniff
Off to Somerset on Monday to visit the ginger lamb and his parents. Seeing Liz, Welch and Ste tomorrow, so that'll be nice.
Blah
Sore neck.
Missing Dug, Ben and Chris right now. Those three boys have become very central to my existance right now. Good times, good friends, good chats. Was up til 3am last night chatting to Ben about life and love, andbaout how amazing Chris is as a compere... glad its' not just me that thinks that ;)
Ugh
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home