My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Well, I had an interesting day.
Messed up with my car and ended up having to spend the day in Manchester. Bonus having a boyfriend who lives there with housemates that are good friends of mine. Spent the day waiting for Autoglass to call and writing sketches! Loads of fun!
Lots of cool ideas, just sad that Dug is going to be away for a month! Am going to try and film some of his stuff this week before he goes.
ALso had the last workshop with my monday group at the agency. Same again tomorrow.
My badges that I made people at the CSz workshop last week went down so well that I'm making more for people :D Yay. GOnna have a bath, make badges and go to bed. Mum arrives tomorrow :D
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home