My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Driving Home for Christmas... AGAIN!



Just got a call from the Welch, and a text from a pal, saying that aparantly on Richard and Judy Chris Rea was being interviewed.
So they SHOWED HIM OUR VIDEO!
ARGH!!!!!!!! I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!
I have emailed the programme to see if I can get a copy of it. Once again, national TV coverage, and once again ONLY PAUL GETS CREDIT! Ugh. NO offence to Paul, I love him dearly, and he was FAB in it, but ME AND KEYA MADE IT! Grrrrrrrrrr.
So.
ARGH!
I'm annoyed and frustrated today anyway, now it's just made it worse.
Gah
Right
I'm going to eat and paint my nails.
BRON
x

5 Comments:

  • At December 15, 2005 5:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I'm not allowed to eat my nails then neither are you.

     
  • At December 15, 2005 6:07 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    tut,

    i had pasta

     
  • At December 16, 2005 7:37 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    I'm with you, Chris. Sounds like you were going to eat your nails and paint them. I thought you would have to swallow paint to do that.

    Jer (who likes Chris and isn't from Crewe)

     
  • At December 16, 2005 8:45 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Don't get frustrated - you should be swelling with pride that something you made was CHOSEN to be shown AGAIN, with no prompting - and considered good enough to show to the original writer of the song!!

    It's awesome I reckon.

     
  • At December 17, 2005 12:47 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    yeah it's cool... but I just want more from it... just starting to feel a bit stagnant.
    Got an email from Cactus TV (the people that make the show) they are sending a tape out. Aparantly Chris Rea was very touched.
    Aw
    BRON
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home