My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, December 12, 2005

what's the worst feeling in the world?
EARACHE!
Yes!
I have had earache for nigh on three days now and I hate it! Most of my childhood memories are of having earache. It's the worst pain ever cos it feels like an itch - and an itch that if you attempt to scratch makes it 20 times worse for 20 times longer! SO I am feeling sick still. Am going to get up early and try and get in at the docs, we will see, I hate going there, but needs must. I have to finish this week of work or I'm regret it financially (having no 'sick pay').
I think my work phone has been stolen. Vodaphone are telling me that in the last couple of weeks, since it's been missing, someone's been texting on it. So I have stopped the SIM card. I only had a couple more months on that contract anyway, I will probably get a new one next year, that tariff and phone was shite anyway.
Manchester and, particualrily, Farnworth, is getting all Xmassy. I've not even dug the tree out. Can't be bothered, especially when I'm hardly here.
Anyway, going to try and relax tonight, am out every other night this week.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home