My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

had a weird day today really.
Mostly cos I've been battling really hard with bad breathing.
I get like that if I'm stressed, and to be honest was verging on a panic attack the other day, no reasons really, possibly it's just because there ISN'T anything to worry about too much.
But it's not jut that, I'm having weird heart palpitations, I get it off and on every so often, but it usually goes away after doing it once or twice. But it's been going on for hours today, and also yesterday.
If it's still going on next week I will call the doctor as it's freaking me out a bit, plus it's sapping my energy and I feel very very hot :(
So, deep breaths and an early night I think.
BRON
x

1 Comments:

  • At December 04, 2005 11:06 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    Chances are that's related to the panic attack and the stressing out. It quite often takes its toll on your body in weird ways.

    Definitely go see the doctor though - to be honest you should go on Monday, cause anything that lasts longer than a day is worth getting checked out, even if it goes away.

    And stop stressing!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home