My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Had a really happy moment today.
(I rarely get them... ;))
I got aphone call from someone asking about comedysportz workshops that they could attend. That wasn't the happy part though. The reason he called was the happy part. He had seen one of my workshoppers, who are doing the course at the moment, compering a gig, and was really impressed with his improv skills. THen asked where he'd trained... led back to me... still not the happy part... the reason I was so happy was that the lessons I'm doing are actually making a difference to people! And a difference that others are noticing! Yay!
Had a nice meal tonight with the ginger lamb. Talked about the sketch show we are hoping to do for next years Manchester Comedy Festival, multimedia experience! ;)
Ebay still being weird. THink I will give up :( boo

What I want to sell... anyone just want to buy it off me?:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home