My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

while in the bath just now I remembered a chat I had last night with Ben. He suggests that all comedians/performers are adrenellin junkies. I begged to differ as when I perform I don't really get a huge high or anything. At least not when I'm doing comedy, I do more when I'm singing in a musical for some reason... anyhoo... just wondered what all you others thought. His main reason for saying this was that every he has asked, except me, about this love rollercoasters. I can't stand the things, big time... what do you think?

4 Comments:

  • At November 29, 2005 4:44 pm, Blogger decade5 said…

    I thoroughly loathe all roller coasters. I perform because it's just fun for me. If the audience gets a laugh well, great, but I'm mostly up there just to play.

     
  • At November 29, 2005 4:49 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    I suppose I mostly do it for the people watching rather than me then... I dunno...

     
  • At November 29, 2005 7:03 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Love rollercoasters; love performing. Adrenaline rushes are a legal high.

     
  • At December 01, 2005 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My personal theory is that there are 2 types of reaction to rollercoasters etc. People either produce adrenaline or acetone. Adrenaline thrills, acetone hurts.
    Its bio-chemistry and not under concious control.
    EB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home