My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, December 02, 2005

yay!! acheievement!!

Called the inland Revenue- TICK, called the head shots place and booked a sitting - TICK, called the remote we have in a couple of weeks, the guy I needed to speak to wasn't there but I got a message left so he should call me back - TECHNICALLY A TICK, made Dug's DVD - TICK... must do MORE
Have to call and get an apt to get my windscreen fixed.
And try and washmy car...
hmmm
food first
BRON
x

4 Comments:

  • At December 02, 2005 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here is a terrible joke to help keep your energy levels up.


    A White Horse walks into a bar.

    He approaches the barman and says :
    "I'll have a large Whisky please, barman".

    The barman replies, "You may not believe this, but we actually have a brand of Whisky named after you!"

    The horse looked puzzled for a few seconds and says, "What, Kevin?".

     
  • At December 02, 2005 4:53 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    Knock Knock
    Who's There?
    Chairman
    Chairman Who?
    No, Chairman Mao! Rascist.

     
  • At December 03, 2005 3:44 am, Blogger decade5 said…

    Here is Bron's post translated into American Standard English:

    woohoo!! I rock!!

    Called the Internal Revenue Service- CHECK, called the headshots place and booked a sitting- CHECK, called the remote we have in a couple of weeks, the guy I needed to speak to wasn't there but I left a message so he should call me back - TECHNICALLY A CHECK, made Doug's DVD - CHECK... that's enough for a day.
    Have to call and get an apt to get my windshield fixed.
    And go and wash my huge, domestic car...
    hmmm
    must eat some fast food first
    BRON
    x

     
  • At December 03, 2005 11:35 am, Blogger Bron said…

    LOVELY!
    Jill you are totally bodacious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home