My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The play last night was very good indeed ... with one expection.
The play was a combo of Stags and Hens and Midsummer Nights Dream... I say a combo, basically there were just scenes from S+H stuck in every so often by different characters. Now, I get the themes of those two plays being smilar (and also Two's Company, the other play stuck in) but it just seemed a little jarring. Mostly probably as I didn't like the way the characters had been directed in that section.
HOWEVER, visually the piece was gorgeous to watch, and very well worked and slick. Chris had never seen Midsummer nights dream or anything so he thought he'd not get it. But he did, and he even called the ending before I did! (there was a bit of a linkage at the end).
SO yay, good night.
Reminded me of my Youth Theatre days. Which is where I'm supposed to be shortly. But it all went pear shaped! I have to go back to manchester so Emily is taking the rehearsal... gah... my busy life...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home