My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ARGH!! I am sooooo tired.
I slept for about an hour last night, then got up at 5am to go to work. My stress levels were so high I could hardly stop shaking for most of the night. Then I had a dream about a guy on a motorbike spitting at my car, so I tailed him honking my horn, one long honk for ages, then he tracked me down and was about to totally deck me! Ugh,
I am shattered.
My good friend Maria just got back in touch! Maria and I were very good friends my last year in the states, we even went to prom together, although technically she was dating a blender (long Monkees related gag). She just got married! Which is exciting (so many of my friends doing this at the moment) the sad part is though that her husband has terminal cancer, which is devastating! If anyone deserved some good luck in her life it was Maria, I suppose she had that by finding her husband who she obviously loves very much, and he her, so it's sad.

A picture with Maria far left, from my old Monkees website I used to run... lol.... yes... who'd have thought it? ;)
I was OBSESSED!
hehe
Right off for a bath, getting my head shots done tomorrow... need a bath and a decent nights sleep!
BRON
x

5 Comments:

  • At December 07, 2005 6:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Rron - for the post. Sometimes life has to give you a real swift kick in the trousers to make you realize that you can't forget your friends.

    The Monkees - GAH! Has it been so long? Actually I rented all of Season 2 from Netlix so eventually I will get to see all the episodes we never found.

    ciao,
    Maria

     
  • At December 07, 2005 3:17 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    you can't forget me? you forgot my name!!!!

    Rron ;)

     
  • At December 07, 2005 6:48 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Hey, Bron. I'm sorry you are in such a state. Think about what calmed you in the past. Try it again. You can do it. If not, you do need to see a doc. There's no need to live in this heightened state of anxiety, unless you want to. Love, Jer

     
  • At December 07, 2005 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My mistake was due to a conspiracy that the Hewlett Packard company has come up with to ruin my dream to be a writer. They took advantage of the fact that I have "dodgy" eyes and that even though the 'R' and 'B' keys are not close together I still failed to see my mistake and thoughtlessly I clicked on the publish button rather than the preview.

    I could never forget a name, Dron. ;-)Maria

     
  • At December 08, 2005 1:09 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    Cheers Daria

     

Post a Comment

<< Home