My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Am feeling a lot better today, everything is in much better perspective.
Off to Tesco in a second with Keya, and then back to trawl through some work. THen I can RELAX... yes that alien word.
Edited most of Chris's DVD already, so that's good, am on top of that. Probably going to go to Hollywell with him tonight and film him for more extras on his DVD. Hopefully he'll actually do some new material ;)
Here's a picture of my favourite boys. Ben just spent the weekend with Richard Herring! How showbiz! Turns out RH is a huge Ben Folds fan!!!!! So I was excited, something to talk to him about if I ever meet him again... yay. Chris MC'd a gig last night in Huddersfield, an epic of a show aparantly, but seemed to go well for him. He is an amazing compere, I know I'm biased, but it's just a fact.
Right, to work with me.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home