My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well, I'm proud of myself today. I went to the dentist! AND I had filling!
I got there a bit late but was sent straight in. Sat down. He started the counting, "top left, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, top right 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, bottom left 8 buckle (buckle??) 7 missing (knew that) 6 buckle (buckle?!?! that doesn't sound good...), 5,4,3,2,1 bottom right, 1,2,3,4,5,6 buckle(there it is again...),7 missing ,8 "
I suddenly realised that 'buckle' is a bad thing... and started to panic a bit. Then the dentist got out a hooky thing and started picking at my back wisdom tooth. It worried me a bit but it didn't hurt so I didn't think much of it. He then told me he was going to put a filling in that tooth, he must have seen the freaking out peeking out through my eyes cos he said that it wouldnt' hurt. It did a little though cos he had to clean it and blow it dry so just hte cold hurt. Anyway, he filled it and I was done! All that stress for nothing!
And the biggest thing about it all was that if i'd NOT have had my check up then that tiny tole would have become a huge problem just like the last time... SO! Done. Hopefully each time I go now it'll be OK. :D
Phew.
Now, If I can just stop feeling so ill :(
Have a reahearsal with Youth Theatre now, I am not in the mood. I had to drag myself to teach this afternoon and only the money got me there really, cos I just wanted to stay in bed. So off to a cold room where most of the kids dont turn up, and doing it FOR FREE, just makes me feel annoyed and down. So, whatever. This is the last thing I do for YT I think.
We'll see.
I'm a sucker,
BRON
x

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home