My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

downloaded a song just now that I've been looking for for ages. It's a song that makes me smile, a fun little ditty.
Only weird thing, when I listened to it again it nearly made me cry. It reminded me of a really happy time with an ex. Just one of those moments that happen when you least expect it. A time of real genuine laughter. Euphoric. I miss feeling like that. It's been a long time. I seem to get to the point where I may be getting to that and then just avoid it. Like I've told myself I dont deserve to feel like that or something. I just need to relax I think. Enjoy life a bit more. Having said that the last few months have been very eye opening, there is life outside Chorley, and goddamnit, it's good! I want more of it. I want my own slice. Maybe I'm finally growing up?
Anyway... should make myself sleep....



*cough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home