My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

well dear reader, I am feeling much better today, so I may have actually got through this evil bug without having to take any antibiotics!
Tonight I'm going to be in a smoky club all night so we will see how that goes. I am reviewing my 2nd Year students in their Stand Up final for Manchestercomedy.com, crazy how everything ties in together, and fun too.
Kind of cool being the one on the guest list for once and Chris being the Plus One - result!
Talking more about moving in next year. Getting rather excited, I just hope we can afford something decent :( All would be fine if I could swindle myself a full time job at Salford... I honestly do love it there, I can't say I'd want to be there forever, but at least a few years.
Talkig work, got a call from another pt job I applied for today, hopefully that will pan out, something like £150 a day! Nice.
Righty ho, going to do some more knitting and tidy up a bit, my dad gets back tomorrow.
BRON
x

5 Comments:

  • At December 14, 2005 6:36 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Wow, Bron. This is good news. Christmas miracle? Things are going well. Jer

     
  • At December 14, 2005 8:36 pm, Blogger Diva! said…

    Glad you are feeling better. It's good to see things are looking good in your world.

    What are you knitting these days? It has gotten cold here so I am wearing the scarf you sent me last year. I love how long it is. It goes around my neck a couple of times then is a hand muff too (if I'm sitting somewhere)!

     
  • At December 14, 2005 11:51 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    i knitted a couple of bags this time... doing a scarf right now

     
  • At December 15, 2005 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still got that red, white, and blue scarf you made for me back in high school - its held together all these years.
    Never could get the hang of knitting myself - can't get past the first line.

    Glad to hear you are doing better - drop me a line when you get the chance.
    -Maria

     
  • At December 15, 2005 4:30 pm, Blogger Diva! said…

    Do you have some pictures? Are they felted?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home