My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

A momentous day! My car clicked over to 100,000 miles! (about 35,000 of them my own) and it was the last CSzMUK workshop! Lots of fun. Only Steph and Darryl (who, incidently, are now back together) from CSzCUK managed to get there. So that was a shame. Was excited to see that they made these guys laugh and vice versa. It was a great feeling. A feeling I have missed and should seek out more! They all got me a lovely present, Ross Nobles new DVD! RESULT! And some funky nail varnish. So I am realyl chuffed. Made me feel like I'd made a difference.So, lots of fun. Can't wait to see them all up on stage. January 29th is our second trial at the Frog and Bucket, CSzCUK playing the match then having a scrimmagey thing afterwards that the manchester troupe will take part in to warm them up in front of an audience.
Watching the present I just bought for Beth for her birthday, it wasn't sealed so, sod it. hehe.
Right I have to get cracking now, I have two reviews and an interview to write up.
BRON
x

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home