My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, December 17, 2005


Last night was Chris's christmas works do. He looked very dapper in his suit. I wasn't invited so instead I saw Ben do his set for the first time. I was very impressed. I was almost hoping I wouldn't be, so I could get over this groupie style crush I have on him, but of course, he was great. He just totally took control of the room, and everyone loved him. I filmed it for a showreel that he wants to put together, that guy's going places. I was up til 6.30am chatting to him and Dug. So I am tired now.
Today is the last workshop for the first gang of Manchester comedysporters. They have come on leaps and bounds and I am proud of all of them. I am also pissed off though as only 2 of my guys can be there to join in! And that was the plan all along, and they knew that. It just pisses me off. Fair enough some people have to work and the like, but it just seems that there should have been a bitmore comittment to this. It's great to see all the manchester people so keen, and then I turn around and see half of my guys not giving a shit, or so it seems.
Eh whatever.
Anyway stuff to do before I go.
Mum's back on Tuesday, dad's back now, although I dont know where.
Speak soon
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home