My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY YULETIDES

Well, present openings is done. Keya is at Paul's. Mum is trying on a top I got her. Dad is asleep while the chicken is cooking. Cats have new colars. I have lots of new green clothes and festive socks which make me sound like a morris dancer. My lovely boyfriend bought me a Nintendo DS thingy, which baffles me to be honest. I think it's a gift that he will enjoy himself ;) But is a sweet thought and I will probably play it all the way down to Somerset tomorrow. Oh and we both managed to buy each other the same DVD! Well done us! Sigh... we are too alike it seems.


Mum in new top shocker


Me and new headband in the sunlight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home