My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

currently sat here with my hair covered in dye once again. I will post a picture once it's done to show you my creation (with help from my sister).
Christmas tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it over with a bit I suppose. I just feel too busy to do all this this year.
I've spent all of today tidying my room (it's pretty spotless now!) and saying hi to my friends who headed over! Which was nice.
Just created a myspace group for ComedySportz UK http://groups.myspace.com/comedysportzuk, if you're on myspace and are interested...
Not really much else to report. Pretty much just tidied and sat here all day, texted Ben a bit, and chatted to ginger lamb on IM, exciting life.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home