My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

RARGH!!!!!!!!!!
I just lost the post I was writing........ grrrrrrrrrrrr
off we go again!

Just got back from Newcastle. Went to Chris's friends wedding. True to classic Chris Brooker form, we managed to arrive just as the wedding ended! I think it's going to be a trademark from now on... let's hope one day he doesn't be that late for his OWN! Keith and Frances had a lovely day, and lots of nice grub and music laid out for everyone. Only downside was Frances's sore wrist. She had managed to fall over coming out of the hairdressers that morning. All day it was sore. At about 11pm she gave in and announced to the remaining throng that it was hurting too much to go on and she was off to Casualty. Got a text this morning - it was broken in 2 places! Those geordie lasses are indeed 'ard! The snow was so bad last night that Chris and I had to stay in Newscastle, lovely Keith got us a hotel room! How sweet was that! It was very nice too, a nice relaxing night, and a bit of a nightmare journey home. Can't be bothered writing about Somerset, too tired, read Chris's blog to catch up on that I think.
Fun was had.
I am going to get changed and have a sit down now me thinks.
Hope you all had delightful xmasses
BRON
x

4 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2005 2:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the phrase shampoo and 'set' takes on a whole new meaning eh!!!

     
  • At December 30, 2005 4:31 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    I think it says more about the utter determination and psychotic type obsession of brides on their wedding day rather than any hardness the geordies may or may not possess. If it was my sister you can bet she'd be up that aisle even if a rabid goat had chewed her leg off 10 minutes previous.

     
  • At December 30, 2005 5:48 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Glad you made it home without further incident. And for your newly-married friend--You Go, Girl! Jer

     
  • At December 30, 2005 5:50 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    I'm pretty sure I'd be the same to be honest. It may have wrecked their honeymoon too! She's been told not to fly :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home