My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Today I made a start on the endless task that is

CLEANING OUT MY WARDROBES!

Yes, that is meant to be plural.
I have 4 and a half full to bursting wardrobes. Today I cleared out 4 bin liners worth of clothes, and it still doesn't look like I've even made a dent. All I have to show for it is a huge pile of coathangers and a sad face. I hate getting rid of my clothes, they always have some sort of significance for me. I even got rid of all my Mystery Science Theatre 3000 teeshirts... and I didnt even realise I had 4! However they are going to be given to a MST3K needy couple. I may ebay one or two of them.
So I did two of my wardrobes today.
Heart wrenching
Now I'm going to go through some drawers too.
Am anticipating moving out in a few months so I want to make sure I'm a bit more streamlined by then.
BRON
x

1 Comments:

  • At January 06, 2006 9:26 pm, Blogger Diva! said…

    You have such cute clothes! I know how hard it is to downsize. For 15 years I worked at an upscale consignment store. I had an awesome, trendy wardrobe. Now I wear what I can afford not necessarily what a quirky gal wants to be in. I feel your pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home