My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

phone socket sucessfully moved.
May go back to bed for a while now and get soe sleep I missed out on...
Had a weird dream when i DID go to sleep though. I was in this hospital and I was with Chris. But to get in the hospital we had to climb through a room that was full of random stuff, and it was dark. Then we had to get a ticket to get in. I forgot mine and the Welch went back to get it, she took ages, they were putting everyone through metal detectors and things. We were sat in the waiting room and I went to the desk, for some reason I was there to visit Simon Pegg! But I noticed my friend in LA, Myles, was in for something too, so I thought I'd surprise him. The whole thing was weird though cos it was like the hospital really didn't want anyone there. Got to see Simon Pegg in the end, who had white hair and looked rather old, but then doesn't everyone who you've seen on TV when you see them in real life... tis just the way I think.
Oh I never told you what happened yesterday... i was told at Salford that I will probably only get 6 hours a week (which I can survive on but isn't great) so I was down... then I got a call from my 'agent' sending me on some background work... then a call from the school we're going to in March telling me that I'll be there the next week too as they've booked me as the other school thing I do! THEN i got a call from a place in Yorkshire that I applied to a while ago, they want me to go in and have a meeting to see how we can work together... it's all rather exciting...
Anyhoo... got to post some stuff so I will have a sleep then a post
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home