My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Well, I had a rotten nights sleep. There is something banging outside that sounds like someone constantly walking up the steps! Annoying. It's been windy and wet all night, and the same outside... har har har... the only upside meant that I was awake when my mum was getting up to go to the airport, so I hung out with her at about 5am for a while. I went back to bed but only got to sleep an hour later then had to get up at 8am to wait for the phone guy to move the phone jack in the hall so we can get a new door fitted! He was supposed to be here half an hour ago! The most annoying thing about that is that I can't be online for the morning while he's doing that. plus I keep thinking he's walking up the steps... oh wauir a s4et

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home