My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Jeez I was in a foul mood last night. Went to XS to film Ben and just got freaked out by the whole thing, sad as it is, I think it was cos Chris wasn't there. Talking of Chris, he was woken up by a phone call this morning, his Dad's Mum had died in the night. He doesn't really know what to do as he's the only one who's so far away. So I think he's heading down to Somerset tonight.
I am filming tomorrow for the new series of Blackpool. I think it's actually called 'Rigby's Gold', or something. I didnt' even watch the FIRST series... anyway, so I am 'woman with car'.. fame at last ;)
I'm going at my career the total wrong way... using acting as a way to make a bit of extra money on the side while I concentrate on my teaching ;)
Moving is going SLOWLY, although my nailvarnish is now in Manchester, as is my knitting. So I'm almost all there, once I get my computer on the move I'll feel a lot better! Although my internet hook up is very shady at the moment, so you'll probably not see me too much for a while.
Anyhoo... off to do some more work.
BRON
x

2 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2006 7:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!

    The first series of Blackpool was ace.

    Music and Drama - reminded me of the old Dennis Potter stuff.

    I bought the DVD and CD off Amazon.co.uk

    You'll be a famous actress/director soon. Guess you'll never be coming back to Chorley now!

    Well done Bron..

     
  • At January 18, 2006 7:25 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    well I don't know about that...

    I just got my call time 7.30am!! By the heck! Early night for me... probably not... although I am getting tired.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home