My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

What an interesting day.....and it's only half way through!

Got to the set at 7.30am and the first person I walked up to to ask for help was someone I knew!! Andy (Billy), from the theatre. He's now married and with a baby on the way! And a sucessful career too! Anyhoo, I was doing background work, involving walking past Mark Williams (to the left) a few times with a carrier bag and a lovely lady I met on set. It was a fun day but Mark Williams kept looking at me, and when he left for the day he picked me out and waved at me... Chris reckons he fancied me... RESULT ;) Anyhoo... he seemed a lovely chap. I suppose most people are really aren't they. Oh and I saw this bloke too, I thought he was Mark Gatiss for a second... not sure who he is if I'mhonest, but I DID like his sideburns. Anyhoo - lots more work to get through today so I'd better get cracking... i want to watch Neighbours too!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2006 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "This Bloke",,,isn't he from Viva Blackpool??? and some political thriller??

     
  • At January 19, 2006 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    David Morrissey!!

    He's been in loads of stuff.

    Get friendly Bron, he's a millionaire you know?

    D.

     
  • At January 19, 2006 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take a look
    DM

    D. :-D

     
  • At January 20, 2006 2:05 am, Blogger Miss Knotty said…

    heh. He's hot! and that Mark Williams guy was in Shakespeare in Love - he was the stutterer who did the narration at the beginning.. Totally cute. Sorry, I'm a goober for the underdog.

    The Whimsy

    And that David Morrisey guy is cute too.. You British have all the best looking fellas and they all speak so beautifully! Not like here, where all we have is y'all and dealing with guys who talk around a mouthful of chaw.

    Anyway yeah, I digress. I found your link from Jill's homepage and your blog is cool. I think I've even commented before. But I've slept since then, so I maintain that it's a brand new day.

     
  • At January 21, 2006 11:47 am, Blogger Bron said…

    lol... I'm not interested... and he just looked a bit stand offish... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home