My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

people are TWATS!
Sorry for my coarseness there but I am heartily pissed off... more for Chris than me.

Chris got back from his gig tonight to his flat where he found that someone had kicked the door in and stolen half of his stuff... they also took my Christmas presant from him, my Nintendo DS. This is the flat I was supposed to be taking all my stuff to tomorrow! Well, as you can imagine I'm not too keen now. His laptop, with all his material is gone, my DS, dread to think what else they took ... and all I can think is WHO THE FUCK left the bloody security gates open... TWO OF THEM! Their next door neighbours are fuckwits and leave them open all the time... I hope they feel heartily guilty... maybe that will stop them waking us all up with their music at 4am!

ARGH!

I am really pissed off and upset for everyone in the house... especially as I can't be there ...
I hope he's called the police, but god knows what they can do. I don't even know if he had insurance... no one needs this at any point, but Chris had just got his finances in order.. he certainly doesnt' need this now!

2 Comments:

  • At January 22, 2006 12:49 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Well, it's probably a good time to move in since they've already robbed the place and are unlikely to return since they think they've got anything of value!

    Hope Chris had insurance - if so, he's got some nice shopping trips coming up at least.

     
  • At January 22, 2006 7:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ironically considering where I work no... No insurance at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home