My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

New Car, New Life

I genuinely feel all grown up today, in a good way. It's like all my hard work paid off just that little bit more this morning... and it's an automatic!! It's lilke going right back to my first ever car... it has a CD player and automatic windows and loads of other stuff I've never had since then... excited and giddy!

Chris saying goodbye to his trusty corsa, we are a corsa family


Me and lovely new car, as my old one becomes Chris'. He was a little sad getting rid of his Corsa, as this was HIS first car. But I look at is as not losing a Corsa, but ganing a Corsa. Aw.
Anyway... trying to think of reasons to drive places now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home