My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


I think the picture left shows how the last few days have been.... sheesh!
No not too bad really, I messed up yesterday with a schoolboy error though! I forgot to charge the camera batteries!! What was I THINKING? Or not thinking... anyway, today went really well, and we're not behind or anything so that's all good news. The only thing that bugs me is the camera. Even though I've used the same camera before I can't figure out hte manual F/stop so all my shots have auto exposure! Annoying... plus there seems to be a back focus problem that I can't correct - I have managed to find the piece of dirt on the lens that plagued me even back in 2003! No one must have cleaned the sodding thing!
Tomorrow is the last day of filming, I've already started the editing process, it's looking rather good, even if I do say so myself ;)
BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home