My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is it completely unhealthy of me to be sad that I've found out that Richard Vranch has a 24 year old girlfriend (who he appears to have been seeing for a couple of years)... is that worrying? Am I a stalker and I didn't even know it?!
I dunno - thing with this guy is I admire him a whole lot, think he's cute, and see him on stage every so often... and we do the same job! So it's like I have this link with him that he doesn't even know exists...
I suppose that's the way it is with people in the public eye. You just think you know them so well, when really, you don't know them at all - and they certainly don't know you..
lol
I do sound like a stalker.
I'm not really upset or anything! thank god - if I was THEN I'd be worried... I suppose it just hit me a bit... just cos I want to know these people, these more famous people, the ones who do the same thing i do...
blah
Right - back to work... I'm still mad busy...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home