My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today was a bit long and mad, but great fun!
New beginners class for ComedySportz... it's insane... we officially have TOO MUCH interest and not enough space and time!
I am going to have to sort something out or we can't do any more :( There are just too many people.
I took some groovy pictures today with my sexy new camera.
I have been feeling dizzy again all day though and now feel like I've annoyed someone - I don't even really know who - I just have that feeling that I may have done something wrong :(
Am heading over to Johns shortly to do some writing before a nice early night I think, I am shattered, constantly... I seem to be suffering ever since I gave up cheese- of course the two things may just be co-incidental.

Binx has been very playful the last few days too - aww.

Tomorrow I am heading to the house ... i need to pick up the Chocolate Sundae kit that my mum got for Xmas the other year, we have a couple of shots left to do on the sitcom, and that will feature in one of them :D
BRON
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home