My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, April 16, 2007



Not going to type for too long as the weekend has been long and labourious (and also lovely and happy... but still) so I'm shattered and start back at the Uni tomorrow, as well as doing a workshop and a stand up gig... so I need some sleep.
Went to John's friends Gary and Sue's wedding. It was lovely. I, well both of us, were a bit tired so after the reception we had a nap in order to head back for the evening do.

My lovely new camera was on top form! ;)
Loved meeting Johns parents who were great, and his sister and neices - and I wasn't even scared of the little kids ;)
Today we went to Durham, which was very picturesque, we made coin rubbings at the museum of archeology, and John suggested we get married at the cathedral.
He immediately regretted even jesting that. But I don't forget these things easily... ;)

Will write more when I'm not half dead ;)

x

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home