My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I woke up this morning with a sore throat still but a desire to go for a jog. So John and I headed over to Chorlton Water Park (which is gorgeous by the way) and did just that... well, kind of... I haven't exercised for a long time now, and I was useless, so we mostly walked.
It was nice though.
There were loads of Canadian Geese there and ducks,and kids with dogs and things. It was just very pleasant.
We then got back and I practiced in John's car, as I will be borrowing it tonight, he has a gig in Chorley. He was very nervous as this was his first new car, and first time ever letting anyone drive a car of his! Aw.
Fingers crossed I wont crash.
BRON
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home