My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ow my tummy hurts .
You know that feeling when you've not had enough sleep for days and been rushed off your feet... it makes my tummy hurt and my eyes swell up :(
Had to get up early today cos I stayed at Johns last night. We've been having a couple of problems, which probably won't remain problems... just a clash of opinions - but because we're both stubborn and control freaks it's taking a while to pan out... be reet :D Still love him to bits.
Filming all the live long day today... been planning since 6.30am. Probably will be shooting til about 7pm, maybe later... then tomorrow again.
Blah.
Must admit this project has taken much longer than anticipated, and a lot more out of me.

And I start a new one on monday...

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home