My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007



Just had my first day off in MONTHS probably... Chris and i went to Liverpool and I spent money... tut.


I spent a load in Manchester yesterday too - I think its just cos I've not spent any for a long time. I just went a bit spend happy.


Yesterdays filming was loads of fun! See rude swearing picture to the left... Had a blast - was rather a relaxed day where we just got to get stuff done at our pace. Lots of innappropriate advances to students (see pic to the right... lol)...
That's not my bike btw - but I am thinking of getting one now... I really need to lose some weight! I bought some size 16 pants today... and they DIDN'T FIT!! (although I'm pretty sure it's because they actually weren't size 16... but there you go).
OK I'm going to get a bit more work done - I start getting busy again tomorrow... and it's not going to catch me unawares...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home